Sunday, February 5, 2012

An Exclusive Look at Brooke Shield's Manhattan Home Homes: architecturaldigest.com

An Exclusive Look at Brooke Shields Manhattan Home Homes: architecturaldigest.com



The lovely Brooke Shields just granted Architectural Digest an exclusive look at her Manhattan town house, and I'm in love with each room that's featured.

While a portion of the article is on the site, be sure to pick up a copy of the March issue of Architectural Digest to read the entire fascinating exclusive. Shields worked with decorator David Flint Wood on her four-story Greenwich Village town house, mixing modern art and accents with beautiful antique furniture. My favorite photo is from Shields's living room, seen here. One of the major focal points of the living room is the pair of Louis XVI-style armchairs. A great resource for antiques like this is 1stDibs.com, and I found a near match in these 19th century French Louis XVI-style chairs ($5,900).

I'm crazy about the grey living room color she used by Benjamin Moore. The paint is pricey but definitely worth the little extra money. I have my place painted with this paint color in Umbra Red. If you need a good painter contact me I have a list of painters who would service everywhere from the South Bay to the Valley that would make Angie's List Proud. (424) 235-0512. It's just another way Rich Kid's Does Real Estate Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment